Who is it for?
Professionals who wish to consolidate their expertise in business areas and focus on business management while enhancing their managerial and leadership skills and who want to learn to lead from a sustainable vision with a triple impact: people, planet, profit.
Who awards the scholarships?
The scholarships are awarded thanks to the business alliance between the Organization of American States and Westfield Business School.
About the programs
How to participate?
How to participate?
Application for admission to the study program at WestfieldIn order to apply for an OAS-Westfield Business School scholarship, you must have been admitted to one of the two (2) study programs:
Submit the required documentation:
- Passport or ID
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of university degree
- Transcript or grade sheet
Send motivation letter answering the following questions*
- How does your professional profile and/or work experience converge with the OAS values of democracy, human rights, security, and development?
- How will business administration education add value to your professional career and what relevance do you think it will have in your job projections?
- How do you consider that your Triple Bottom Line vision will have an impact and relevance in the personal and professional spheres upon completing your studies?
*You can send the motivation letter to:
Luz Dary Arteaga
- Professionals with citizenship and/or permanent legal residence in any of the GS/OAS Member States are eligible.
- Prospective students whose native language is not Spanish and who have not earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where Spanish is the principal language of instruction must demonstrate college-level proficiency in Spanish through the SIELE online examination by the Instituto Cervantes (https://examenes.cervantes.es/es/siele/que-es). Obtaining a B1 or superior level on the MCER scale in the SIELE online examination demonstrates Spanish proficiency for admission in Westfield masters’ in Spanish.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must be admitted to one of the study programs at Westfield Business School.
- Not have received other academic scholarships from the OAS at the same level of study proposed in this call for applications.
- Before beginning any program, a scholarship recipient must demonstrate the financial ability to cover the costs of the program not covered by the scholarship within a specified period of time.
- GS/OAS staff members, persons under a performance contract with the GS/OAS, staff of Permanent Missions to the OAS, and family members of all of the above are not eligible to receive scholarships.
- For MBA, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent in the United States and have more than 2 years of demonstrable work experience.
- For EMBA, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent in the United States. Additionally, the applicant must have more than 8 years of work experience, having at least 2 years of demonstrable experience in senior management positions and leading teams.
- None of the programs require the GMAT or GRE.
- Have an undergraduate degree from an accredited educational institution.
- For the Executive MBA Dual Degree program, the candidate must demonstrate 8 years of work experience and demonstrate extensive managerial and team leadership experience.
- For the MBA Dual Degree and MBA program, the candidate must demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Scholarships apply to the cohort immediately following the completion of this selection process.
Publication of the call for proposals
Publication of selected candidates
Start of study programs
OAS - Westfield Selection Process
The OAS and Westfield will carry out a transparent and justified selection of scholarship recipients with the support of an academic committee that will evaluate the applications under the following objective and verifiable criteria:
Professional profile with commitment and impact on democracy, human rights, security, and development
Importance of business administration training in the professional career and its relevance in job projections
|Future vision of Triple Bottom Line impact in the personal and professional spheres||20 points|
|Integrated: gender, country, of origen and not dual nationality||20 points|
Publication of OAS-Westfield results
The applicant must wait for the publication of the results of the evaluation and selection process of the candidates, which will be announced personally by e-mail, as well as on the website www.oas.org/scholarships , starting october 6, 2023.
Accreditations and acknowledgments
Westfiled Business School is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education, and License #4569.
We are the only American business school in the Top 20 of the FSO Ranking.
Partners & Allies
+4000 professionals and alumni recommend us
Do you have any questions?
Contact us:Luz Dary Arteaga
+1 786 527 2271
Westfield Business School. 1200 Brickell Ave. 680 Miami, FL 33131